L series FIR drive power amplifiers
Two-channel power amplifiers for live sound
- SONICUE 1.1. upgrade provides enhanced DSP functionality to 10-band PEQs and a dedicated array processing section
- Rock solid amplifier technology engineered in Germany
- Extremely powerful, proven audio performance
- Engineered for constant stability at 2 ohms
- Sophisticated protection circuitry always protects the amplifiers and connected loudspeakers
- High-performance, bulletproof voltage handling
- On-board DSP includes multi-band PEQs, crossovers, limiters and delay per channel
- Advanced FIR drive to optimize original factory loudspeaker settings yielding a level of unparalleled performance
- Intuitive and simplified set-up, tuning and operation with SONICUE sound system software
Dynacord’s L Series power amplifiers are engineered to provide sound reinforcement for demanding live music applications. They are ideal for performing musicians and production companies providing sound reinforcement for live performances in venues like music clubs, community hall events, performance centers, and sports venues.
The L Series power amplifiers comprise a powerful linear amp design with a best in class, tour grade feature set that brings real professional performance to a new, more accessible price point. Like all Dynacord amplifiers, the L Series offers high-quality components and truly professional processing power and performance characteristics. Their engineering and applied technologies enable exceptional sound quality with plenty of headroom. Equipped with an extremely robust power supply and a powerful, linear amp design, flawless operation is guaranteed – even in the most demanding environments. A sophisticated protection circuitry ensures safe, reliable operation under all conditions.
L Series are supported by SONICUE 1.1 sound system software, elevating them to the top league of professional amplifiers. The feature-rich onboard DSP gets a boost under SONICUE with 10 band PEQs and a dedicated array processing section. L Series are also equipped with FIR drive, a premium feature you find usually only with tour grade amplifiers, yielding a level of performance unheard of at this price point. Four different models are available, with total output power ranging from 1300 W to 3600 W at 4 ohms.