C-SERIES FIR-DRIVE POWER AMPLIFIERS
TWO-CHANNEL POWER AMPLIFIERS FOR FIXED INSTALL
- Rock solid amplifier technology engineered in Germany
- Extremely powerful, proven audio performance
- Engineered for constant stability at 2 ohms
- Low and high impedance outputs and remote GPIO control
- Highly efficient standby power mode reduces running costs and power consumption up to 90%.
- Sophisticated protection circuitry always protects the amplifiers and connected loudspeakers
- High-performance bulletproof voltage handling
- On-board DSP includes multi-band PEQs, crossovers, limiters and delay per channel; True channel grouping control with extra DSP capabilities including GEQ.
- Intuitive, powerful control software makes configuration and real time control easy – up to 16 amp channels can be controlled and monitored simultaneously
- Advanced FIR drive to optimize loudspeaker settings brings premium feature into an installation form factor
Dynacord’s C Series power amplifiers are designed for permanent installation applications, to provide background or live music in venue including bars, churches, restaurants, sports facilities, and performing arts centers.
C Series power amplifiers also feature an exciting new industrial design. Equipped with an extremely robust power supply and a powerful, linear amp design, flawless operation is guaranteed – even in the most demanding environments. A sophisticated protection circuitry ensures safe, reliable operation under all conditions. Four different models per series are available, with a total output power ranging from 1300 W to 3600 W at 4 ohms.
All models are also suitable for direct drive applications with 70V / 100V speaker lines, providing high flexibility for a variety of install scenarios. In addition, the amplifiers feature Euroblock connectors for convenient wiring, remote power-on delay, and GPIOs to interface with third-party controls. The efficient standby power mode reduces running costs and power consumption by up to 90%, leading to a very low total cost of ownership.
Like all Dynacord amplifiers, the C series also offers high quality components and truly professional processing power and performance characteristics. Their engineering and applied technologies enable exceptional sound quality with plenty of headroom. The onboard DSP includes multi-band PEQs, crossovers, limiters, and delay per channel. It also has true channel grouping control with extra DSP capabilities like PEQ, GEQ (graphic equalizer), and delay for each group.